Family Accommodation Port Douglas
A Perfect Beach Holiday at Luxurious Family Accommodation Port Douglas
If you are looking for a perfect family getaway, consider booking a week-long stay at Pineapple Pete’s Beach House in Queensland’s Jewel of the Tropical North. Our luxurious guest house is newly renovated, making it the ultimate in family accommodation Port Douglas. The four-bedroom home is a quick drive to the city centre and just a short walk to the beach where the adventures will begin, and you can make lifelong memories. Our Port Douglas holiday villa, Pineapple Pete’s Beach House, has the toys and equipment you and the children need to get the fun started. However, if you prefer a relaxed, chilled time, choosing to just walk on the beach, you will enjoy the stunning views of the beautiful blue waters. Otherwise, relax on the sun-drenched deck and spend the day reading or working on your tan.
A Beautiful and Comfortable Home Away from Home
Take a virtual tour of our beautifully appointed villa by scrolling through the images of our tastefully furnished rooms. With accommodation for eight to ten guests, it is perfect for large families or groups of friends needing a Port Douglas holiday home to rent.
- The master bedroom has a king-size bed, a large, flatscreen TV and an en-suite bathroom with a double shower, free-standing stone bath and double vanities.
- The second master bedroom is also en-suite and just as luxurious with large wardrobes, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, including the luxurious outdoor bathroom.
- The second king and small bedroom share a bathroom and are both large enough to accommodate a king-size bed which can easily be converted to two long singles as per guests’ requirements.
You Make the Booking and Let Us Take Care of the Rest
Pineapple Pete’s Beach House is amongst the best holiday homes to rent in Port Douglas. Everything that you need is taken care of. The only things you have to pack are your clothes and groceries.
- The covered wooden deck is furnished with an outdoor dining table that seats up to twelve people and overlooks the heated pool. There are several loungers around the pool in the indigenous garden so guests can enjoy the beautiful Aussie sunshine.
- The well-appointed kitchen has a large oven and gas stovetop, microwave and dishwasher, and extras like a coffee machine, a cocktail shaker, and modern Italian appliances.
- The open plan lounge and dining area are dotted with impactful and eclectic art pieces that complement the overall look. Enjoy family time with our collection of board games that will keep everyone entertained and happy.
Activities to Entertain and Excite
Let the adventure begin. Port Douglas has water sports galore. Fishing, diving, kitesurfing, river cruises and yachting are just some of the exciting offerings. If you prefer to be on solid ground, there are several hiking trails, wildlife tours, indoor and outdoor markets, as well as historical sites or museums to visit.
However, you choose to spend your time, you will always be glad to return to your home away from home. Call us today to make your booking for the perfect family getaway.