Holiday House Port Douglas
Relax and Unwind in Your Holiday House Port Douglas
We all need a break at some point during our busy year and booking a holiday house Port Douglas is the perfect getaway to go to where you can just relax, unwind, and lie on the beach and watch the waves. The pristine beaches, friendly community, and heritage sites such as the Great Barrier Reef, have made this the destination to visit alone or with your family or friends. One of the greatest benefits is that you can visit Port Douglas at any time of the year; while many people opt to go on holiday during summer, winter is the optimal time to visit as the days are warm and you can enjoy cooler nights. No matter what time of the year you decide to take your trip, you can swim in warm waters and enjoy all the attractions Port Douglas has to offer.
At Pineapple Pete’s Beach House, you can live in luxury at an affordable rate while escaping the pressures of your daily life.
Questions to Ask Regarding a Port Douglas Family Accommodation
When you decide to go on holiday with your family, you’ll want to find suitable accommodation that suits your needs as well as that of the rest of your family. If you’re travelling with little ones, there are certain requirements that your accommodation needs to have to ensure that you have a safe but also relaxing holiday. With all the available accommodations available, there are questions you need to ask yourself and the owners of the facility to ensure you have booked the right place to stay. Here are just a few questions to ask when booking your Port Douglas holiday house.
- Is the facility child friendly? This question needs to be at the top of your list. Whether you have a baby, toddler, or young child, your chosen facility needs to be able to accommodate you and your child’s needs. This may include a limited number of stairs, a garden to allow them to have a space where they can run off their energy, and a swimming pool where you can spend quality time with your children while cooling off. These should just be a few of the requirements your facility should offer to make your stay more enjoyable.
- What amenities are available? If you’re booking a private house to stay in, you’ll want it to have the same amenities as you would have at home. Some of these need to include a well-stocked kitchen, including a working stove and microwave so that you can cook quick meals, enough bedrooms to ensure that your family has enough space to sleep so you won’t have the kids in the bed with you, and of course Internet access ensuring that you can still enjoy a family movie night to calm the kids down after a day of fun in the sun.
- How close is the accommodation to local attractions? When looking at a holiday accommodation near Port Douglas you probably won’t want to spend hours in your vehicle to get to all the local attractions. Once you have found accommodation that you may want to book, either ask the owner or Google Map how close the destination is to attractions and, of course, the beaches, that you may want to visit. The closer the facility is, the more time you’ll have to explore them all and give your family a holiday they’ll never forget.
Why Consider Port Douglas Holiday House Rentals
When looking for a place to go to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, consider holiday house rentals near Port Douglas. Port Douglas is one of the most serene and calm areas to holiday at, with its beautiful beaches and many attractions. The most popular place to explore while in Port Douglas is the Great Barrier Reef, which is among the largest natural coral reefs in the world. Here are some reasons why you need to rent a holiday home in this beautiful area:
- Privacy. Holiday homes offer more privacy than hotels or bed and breakfasts. You’ll have the entire facility to yourself without the distraction and disturbance of other tourists.
- Larger area. Hotel rooms can become cramped, especially if you’re travelling with your family, a holiday home offers you the same space and freedom as your own home. Having a larger space also ensures that you and your family won’t keep bumping into each other while moving around.
- Less disruption to your children. Having a home environment will cause less stress to smaller children who have never been away from home; while the area itself may be different, they may feel safer being in a house that has everything their own home has to offer.
Why Trust Pineapple Pete’s Beach House Regarding Port Douglas Holiday Accommodation
For more than five years, we have been offering luxury Port Douglas holiday accommodation to those who need a space to relax or just spend quality time with their family. The beach house offers private accommodation in a quiet neighbourhood and with just a three-minute walk to the beach. Our house has all the luxuries as that of your home, including toys for your children.
For more information about the house or a booking, contact us today.